You are here
In accordance with the provincewide COVID-19 shutdown, Study Seats are not available at this time.
Beginning August 10, individual study seats will be available for reading, studying or Wireless Internet use.
Due to physical distancing protocols, study seats are single-capacity only, and are not available for groups. All seats and tables will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
How long can I use a study seat?
Study seats may be reserved for up to 2 hours per day.
Are study seats available at all KPL libraries?
Yes. Study seats will be available at all Kitchener Public Library locations.
Can I use a laptop, or plug in my phone?
Yes. All study seats are located next to a power source.
How do I reserve a study seat?
Make a reservation online using the link below, or call us at 519-743-0271.
Which study seats have light therapy lamps?
- Central Library – Seat 01, and Seat 06
- Grand River Stanley Park Community Library – GR Study 1
- Country Hills Community Library – CH Study 4
- Forest Heights Community Library – FH Study 1
- Pioneer Park Community Library – PP Seat 2